Thank you for your purchase of a Tamron lens.
Persons who have purchased compatible lenses in the SP (Super Performance) series* may download free of charge SILKYPIX Developer Studio 4.0 for Tamron, software for the development of high quality images from RAW data.
When you download the file for installing the software, we ask that you carefully read and accept the user agreement. The installation begins when you execute the downloaded file.
When the software is started for the first time, entering the serial number and product key included with your Tamron lens will enable you to use SILKYPIX Developer Studio 4.0 for Tamron.
Please be aware that our company will not compensate the customer in the event that the download and installation of this software has some kind of impact on the customer's computer.
Read this license agreement carefully.
• This license agreement ("Agreement") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Ichikawa Soft Laboratory ("ISL") for the software products ("Product" or "Software") of Ichikawa Soft Laboratory.
• Installation or use of this Product indicates your acceptance of the terms written in this Agreement.
• ISL will not permit the installation or use of this Product if you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement.
• This Product is protected by copyright laws, treaties concerning copyright, and other laws and treaties concerning the right of intangible property.
• You are permitted to use, and not sell, the product.
[Software Product License]
Product name: SILKYPIX® Developer Studio 4.0 for Tamron
(1) This Product includes computer software, associated media, and "online" or electronic documentation.
(2) This Product can be used without payment for a license.
2 Conditions of Use
ISL grants license under consideration that this Product is used based on this Agreement.
3 Prohibited Matters
(1) Copyright notice
You shall not remove any copyright notice attached to the copies of this Product.
(2) Do not distribute this Product
You shall not distribute this Product to any third party.
(3) Do not distribute any portion of the Product
You shall not distribute any portion of the Product.
(4) Do not alter all or any portion of the Product
You shall not alter all or any portion of the Product.
(5) Do not rent or lease the Product
You shall not rent or lease the Product, a copy or alteration of the Product, or the Product key.
(6) Do not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Product
You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Product.
(7) Compliance with law
You shall comply with the applied laws when using the Product.
4 Valid Term
(1) The Agreement is effective from the date of this agreement until the day you stop using the Product.
(2) If you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, ISL may terminate this Agreement without prejudice to any other rights. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Product and all of its component parts.
5 Responsibility of ISL
ISL provides support services ("Support Services") concerning the Product used with the customer who is a licensee of this Agreement. You can use the Support Services in accordance with ISL's policy and program as written in the user's manual, online documentations or printed materials provided by ISL. The additional software codes are regarded as a part of the Product, and the terms and conditions of this Agreement are applied. The technical information of the customers provided to ISL as a part of the support service may be used by ISL for commercial purposes, including product support or development. However, ISL shall not use them in a way in which the customer can be identified.
6 Limitations of Liability
(1) ISL shall not be liable for any damages arising out of selection, introduction, usage, and results of using, this Product. The entire risk is assumed by you.
(2) In no event will ISL or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including but not limited to the damages for lost revenue, business interruption, loss of business information, and other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the Product and its documentation even if ISL has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
All titles and copyrights in this Product and in any copies of this Product are owned by ISL. All titles and rights of intangible properties in the contents accessed by the Product are owned by its owner, and protected by the applied copyright laws and the terms of the copyright agreement. This Agreement does not provide any license agreement of these contents owned by third party. The rights not given explicitly in this Agreement are reserved by ISL.
8 Third Party Software
ISL may provide software products of third parties ("Third Party Product") together with the Product. When there is a description mentioning that it shall be treated in accordance with a separate rule in the manual attached to the Product, it shall be treated in accordance with the rule regardless of the rules in this Agreement, and the following rules shall be applied to the support and warranty of ISL.
(1) Support services
The Third Party Product and its documentations are provided AS IS without any warranty, and ISL does not provide any instruction to operate the Third Party Product or any support concerning defects and other problems.
(2) No warranty
The Third Party Product and its documentations are provided AS IS without any warranty. ISL provides no warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, regardless of whether it is oral or written information. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the Third Party Product is assumed by you.
(3) Exclusion of Liability
In no event will ISL be liable for any damages (including but not limited to the damages for lost revenue, business interruption, loss of business information, and other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the Third Party Product and its documentations, even if ISL has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If any portion hereof is found to be unexplained, send a written form or an e-mail to Ichikawa Soft Laboratory in Japan.
Ichikawa Soft Laboratory Co., Ltd., Makuhari-Techno-Garden Bldg. CD-5, 1-3, Nakase, Mihama-ku, Chiba-city, Chiba-pref. 261-8501 Japan
Copyright (C) Ichikawa Soft Laboratory 2004-2012. All Rights Reserved.
After accepting the user agreement, please download the installation file.
|Windows Edition||Macintosh Edition|
|Download||【Windows Edition Download】||【MAC Edition Download】|
|OS Compatibility||Windows XP(32bit),
|Mac OS X 10.5-10.8
Note: PowerPC not supported
|Date of update||May 7, 2013||May 7, 2013|